Hotel in Rome near Spanish Steps
The prestigious and very central location of the Hotel near the Spanish Steps, in Via della Vite, makes it perfect for both the tourist and business travelers.
Just a step out of the lobby and you are already in the middle of the Rome’s best shopping area, finding not only top name designers shops within walking distance (Via del Corso, Via Condotti etc.) but also novelty ones as well as trendy boutiques where even the pickiest shopper is sure to find something.
Besides the central position for shopping, Hotel Homs is perfect for those who choose to stroll down the characteristic streets and the piazzas of Rome. Just around the corner or within comfortable walking distance you can find the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia, Pantheon, Piazza Navona and many other famous locations!
Coming from the airport Leonardo da Vinci at Fiumicino by car
- Get on to the motorway (Autostrada) "Fiumicino-Roma" and follow the indications for Roma, getting on to Grande Raccordo Anulare (GRA) until the exit "Aurelia" (exit n.1 - Roma Centro).
- Leave GRA and drive along Via Aurelia until you reach Largo di Porta Cavalleggeri.
- Pass through the Tunnel "Galleria Principe Amedeo", cross the bridge Principe Amedeo and make a left towards Lungotevere in Augusta. Make a right at via Ferdinando di Savoia till you reach Piazza del Popolo, then right to via di Ripetta, left to Piazza Agusto Imperatore, take via Vittoria and turn right to via Belsiana. When you reach the intersection with Via della Vite, make a left and after 100 meters you’ll find us on your left hand side.
Note: The area where Hotel Homs is located is inside the ZTL zone (Zona Traffico Limitato – Limited Traffic Zone) and there are no free parking places. Please ask upon reservation for a special Pass for the ZTL or if you need help for reserving a parking close to the hotel. The parking fee may vary according to the size of the vehicle.
Coming from the airport Leonardo da Vinci by train
- Inside the airport terminal you will find the local train "Leonardo Express" that will take you directly to Rome's main railway station, Termini.
- Once at the Termini Station, take the underground Line "A" (direction "Battistini"). Get off at "Spagna", and, once outside the station, turn left and walk till Via della Vite (fourth street to the right), about 200 meters away.
Notes on Taxi: Taxis are available at the main exit of the Termini station.
Coming from the airport Leonardo da Vinci by taxi
- A taxi station can be found directly in front of the exit of the Arrival Terminal.
Note: Hotel Homs will be happy to arrange private transfers to and from airports Leonardo da Vinci and Ciampino. Please ask for this service in the notes when booking the room.
Coming from the Ciampino airport
- At the exit of the airport you can find a local bus service that will bring you to the underground terminal of "Anagnina" (line A). Take the Metro up to the "Spagna" stop. Once outside the station, turn left and walk till Via della Vite (fourth street to the right), about 200 meters away.
By Bus from Termini Station
- From Termini Station catch the bus #71 and get off at Piazza San Silvestro stop. Take Via della Vite and, after 200 meters, you will find us on your left hand side.
By Underground from Termini Station
- Take the Metro Line A (direction Battistini) and get off at “Spagna”. Once outside the station, turn left and walk till Via della Vite (fourth street to the right), about 200 meters away.